top of page

So What to Do With the Household Hazardous Waste

Updated: May 14, 2020

Unfortunately, we all have some. So the question becomes, What do I do with it so that it is safely disposed? Well, you're in luck! The City of Winston Salem has a place for your hazardous waste and this service is available to you for FREE if you are a Forsyth Co resident. (HINT: make sure you bring an ID to prove it)

Welcome to 3RC EnviroStation!

Its located at 1401 S Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive, Winston-Salem, NC 27101

View a Map Hours Wednesday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

So What Kinds of Items Can I Bring?

3RC EnviroStation accepts chemical and other household hazardous waste that should not be disposed of in a landfill or poured down a drain. It also accepts electronic waste, such as computers and televisions, that are banned from landfills under North Carolina law. See the linked brochure for a COMPLETE LIST of waste that could cause environmental damage or contaminate groundwater if disposed of improperly. 2020 3RC EnviroStation Brochure (PDF)

9 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page